Wednesday, November 12, 2008

We Plead for Mercy and Justice and Help for this Lady

10-year-old boy injured in crash transferred; condition upgraded - Rockford, IL - Rockford Register Star

I couldn't believe this when my cousin in Rockford blogged this article(click on the link above) in the paper about my nephew. The first half of the article is about Zachary and the lady who hit the car he was in. I am so angry. She could have killed these kids(not to mention the people in the OTHER car she hit) if they weren't wearing their seatbelts and yet they let her out of jail on $100 bond. She is a loaded weapon and what if she does this again before her trial begins? The holidays are approaching and it could take months for the state to produce a court date. I know this lady probably needs Jesus, but that doesn't mean she shouldn't be sitting in jail right now where she cannot harm anyone else. I pray for her that she would come to know the Lord personally and also that she would seek the help that she needs for her drinking. Church, please continue to pray for Zach. It still may be a long road ahead for my sister, Beth and her whole family. Thanks again.

Deb Paul

No comments:

just life