Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Still Waiting on God

It's so hard to wait. It's so very hard to wait and see or hear that Zach is or isn't going to be his old self again. We pray and we wait on the Lord. In all this waiting we also know that God has made some promises to His people from his word. These verses flood my mind:

"I say to you, that if two of you will agree on earth as touching any thing that they will ask, it will be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Matthew 18:19-20

"And we KNOW that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28

"Now unto Him who is able to do EXCEEDING ABUNDANTLY above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us." Ephesians 3:20

"They that wait on the Lord will renew their strength. They will mount up with wings as eagles, they will run and not be weary. They will walk and not faint."
Isaiah 40:31

We all want answers, but God gives us promises and He asks us to wait. Prayer pulls us in closer to Jesus as we pray to Him for this little one who so desperately needs our prayers.

My eight-year-old son Ian gave me a letter he wrote to the Molander Family and I want to post it:

Dear Molander Family,
I heard the news about Zachary. But I wonder how well Zachary is. But I hope God sends Miracles to your house. And I also hope that God answers your prayer and heals the pain and sickness.

Love your nephew and cousin,
Ian Thomas Paul

P.S. Will you answer me?

It seems Ian has the same question we all have. God please hear and answer our prayers. I KNOW He will.

No comments:

just life