Friday, November 14, 2008

I've Got Quite a Man

Just wanted to boast about what a great husband I have. While I write this he is outside preparing his Jeep for my long journey up to my Sister's house. He took the Jeep down to a mechanic and got it completely serviced and maintenanced for me. He changed the oil and filter and is making sure the spair tire is raring to go in case it's needed. He's out there scrubbing it down and making it look brand new for me. He has taken off work indefinitely for me to be with my Sis and her family during this time. I know...*for some of you who pay attention to grammar*...He, He, He. Yeah, and a Ho, Ho, Ho and a Who, Who, Who! Ha! Yup, HE's the best husband I ever had or will ever have, rather. I fell asleep in creative writing 101. Pray for wisdom for us because Brian may take a travel nursing job in their area so that we can be close that for as long as they need us. It really is good timing because his job is cutting his hours way back and we can't keep putting up with that. Travel nursing seems to be lucrative enough for us to pay our bills here and there. They pay for furnished housing, travel expenses, utilities, sign on bonuses and in some cases Brian would be paid more than double than he makes now. So this might be a good thing for all of us and I could also be close to my sis. We have some time to think about it and pray over it. Either way he will have to find another job or this one has to get better or something. Anyway, pray for me. I leave tomorrow. Thanks!

2 comments:

marshan said...

You guys are in my prayers for all the decisions that you guys have to make. And of course, we're praying for Zach's full recovery!
Love you, Deb!

Carey said...

Have a safe trip. I will be praying for you and your family. How blessed you are to be able to go. Please give Beth a hug for me, and let her know that I praying for her.

just life