Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It Just Keeps Getting Better Folks!

This is another update on Zach. Things are on the up and up, but this is still a tall mountain to climb. Here is Brad, his father talking:

Hallelujah! What a Saviour! I have some news to share with you all. My son, who just five days ago could not communicate with me or look at me or any of the things that we take for granted just took a walk to the play area. While in this area, he was able to take a basketball, pick it up off the ground, and then take a shot at the hoop. I must confess, he has a great looking form. He probably gets that from his dad. After making these shots, he showed up Michael Jordan by doing some pretty awesome dunks. YES, you read right! My son who was in semi-coma five days ago was showing us how to dunk a basketball. All I can say is TO GOD BE THE GLORY! Now he has not completely come out of the woods per say. He still has not clearly talked to us, but the time will come. Just thought you all would be excited to hear the good news.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY! - Brad

I second that, Brad. He is worthy of all of our praise!

No comments:

just life