Monday, December 31, 2007

Come on baby...give momma a tax break!

Yup, I told all my friends to pray for the baby to come TODAY! Feel free to add to the prayer power people! And many thanks to ya' for praying!

If she comes today that'll be another $1000 bucks on my tax return in February...hey that's one of the many great reasons to have all these kids, don't ya' know!? Okay, it's only a little kick back for the $100,000 or so (hey- I really don't think it costs that much, does it?) will be spending on her throughout her time here in the house until someone marries her. No, I don't want to think about that right now...

I'm tired and ready to be done little girl, so give momma' a break, will ya'? Or maybe I should be asking God. Lord, please? I want my lungs and stomache back and a few hours of sleep a night at least. I want to be able to eat something past 3 without it sitting in my chest like a raging fire no matter how much mylanta I swallow. I want to be able to roll over in bed again without hanging on to something or someone(thanks hubby) for dear life to do it...

Okay, I'll stop complaining. Something I will miss when the baby comes are my late night talks with my seven year old staring at my bare tummy asking me where the baby's head is and where is it's behind in there, Mom? Is that the baby making your tummy roll like that, Mom? Mom, what are those weird exercises you are doing? Pelvic rocks, to get the baby to face anterior instead of posterior. Mom, what does anterior mean? Then he puts his hand on my stomache and is amazed by the baby's movement...she really kicks me to peices and we get a thrill out of watching her do her acrobats at 10 pm all snuggled up in mom's bed. Yeah, I'll definitely miss that...I'll never forget these times with my very inquisitive second grade boy. I won't be too sad, because I do believe and hope we will be here again some day!

Thank God for all these dear, precious children! Give me grace, Lord, as I embrace the responsibility of one more. I pray my children are a blessing to you, Lord, and to the world around us...making it a better place to live. May I realize the gravity of what I do everyday in my mothering. I pray for power and wisdom and I pray for all the mothers everywhere, that you would give us all grace and help us understand how important we are to the whole world!

And to all of you...happy new year and may God bless you in your calling...whatever it is!

3 comments:

CANDICE said...

MY baby is facing the wrong way too? what are pelvic rocks or whatever you were talking about so she will face the right way? my doctor said they will just kind of move her themselves. ??? I never knew that turning over would be so hard. She feels like a couple of bricks sitting on my stomach when i turn.. lol. well have a good day. Candice

Carey said...

Happy New Year to you as well. and good luck!

Deb said...

Hey Carey!
It's been a while! Hope you and yours are doing well! :)

Candice, I sent you an email...

just life