Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Beautiful Kids, Bad Picture, Stupid Camera

What is up with my camera?! I could take a million pictures on all the settings from a million different angles(okay not a million, but you catch my drift!) and still get the same bad pictures! I have a Nikon Cool Pix digital camera and it stinks...it stinks or my picture taking abilities are absolutely hopeless! I'm dumping this camera and does anybody have a digital camera they love that is in the $150-200 price range? Maybe I'll be on the road to taking better pictures once I get my Christmas present! We'll see if it was the camera or me...:)

7 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

I'm so glad you wrote this! We're shopping for a digital camera (our first!) this Christmas. If you hear any good buzz, let me know!

Also, I think your kids still look awfully cute...I can't believe how BIG they're getting!

Juliet said...

A good camera is always nice to have...I have one but I need to learn more about it.
Love the pictures of the kids.

Have a Merry Christmas

undergroundcrowds said...

baby????

Deb said...

Not yet Sara!
A few more days!

undergroundcrowds said...

how many days??? when is your due date?

Deb said...

January 5th
I'm hoping she comes before the year ends so I can add another 1000 bucks to my tax return!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

just life