Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Lovely Thanksgiving Day







Thanksgiving Day was such a lovely time with our friends who really are our spiritual family here in Florida. I believe the Lord brought each one of us together and I am so thankful that He did. The day brought beautiful weather as we hopped from friend to friend to chat and enjoy each other's families. We praise God for all these little children and desire each one to come to know the Lord as their personal Savior some day soon. I pray for the hand of God to be on each child and each parent. Help us all follow your path and give us wisdom, Father.



4 comments:

Juliet said...

Glad that you had a great Thanksgiving with friends.

What no snow in the background. We have had two nice snowfalls so far.

Deb said...

Oh, I miss the snow! :(
Send some up here to my kids...they are dying to see some!

Ann-Marie said...

So glad you had such a wonderful celebration! You can have my portion of the snow! :-)

Deb said...

Thank you, Ann-Marie! :)
Just so you know...you've been in my thoughts.

just life