Saturday, February 23, 2008

Warning: Funny Faces


I thought this was funny. The warning label on the car seat is right next to Sophia's head. I don't know what those faces mean either. It looks like she's tooting or something. She really isn't that goofy looking in person (not that it would matter if she was!). She's definitely got the Miss Piggy look going for her in these photos. Speaking of Miss Piggy(i.e. Kermit the Frog's on again off again girlfriend), I was called Miss Piggy relentless as a child because I was always so chubby and the pug nose didn't help. But hey, that's life, right?

6 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Aww..too funny! That photo made me laugh out loud!

Anonymous said...

I got the bows from a friend but they were from walmart cause they were the baby george brand. who do you think your daughter looks like? What day was she born again?

Juliet said...

She looks like someone trying to watch a fly. The eyes didn't cross, but looked like they were ready to. Cute, Cute.

Ann with an E said...

Hey deb, afew more days kiddo and I'll be on my way. Yippee-love ya. Can't wait to get my hands on that goofy baby. And don't ever call her miss piggy!! :-)

Bether

undergroundcrowds said...

did you get my e-mail and e-card???

Thank You!!

Deb said...

No, I didn't Sara, but you are more than welcome! I hope you are just enjoying being a mother!!! LOL

just life