Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sisters!

Yup, I don't know how any girl can grow up normal without having any sisters. I don't know where I'd be without my one lone sister. Having a sister is like the whipped cream on top of your Starbuck's mocha frappucino, ketchup on your french fries or milk in your cereal. It just makes life a little bit sweeter. Hey, but it wasn't always this good. I remember all the girl fights we had growing up and it got pretty ugly at times! She always hogged the shower, the curling iron and stole my clothes or shoes when I wanted to wear them. Okay, maybe I did a few things wrong, too. :) Speaking of my sister, she is coming to visit me in just two weeks! Yeah, Bob! Can't wait! We are going to an Above Rubies Retreat together. So it'll just be the three(Sophia included) of us in AL enjoying all the encouragement God has for us. Anyway, my heart goes out to all of you who didn't get the chance to have your very own sister.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT PIC IS SO CUTE! I LIKE HOW THEY ARE LOOKING AT HER! I HOPE YOU HAVE LOTS OF FUN WITH YOUR SISTER. I'M GOING TO SEE MY END OF NEXT MONTH I'M SO EXCITED. ENJOY YOURSELVES.

Carey said...

You and your sister are blessed to have each other...i remember all those fights between the two of you. Hey, tell your sister hi for me, and i miss her. Havent heard from her in so long. I hope you two have a great visit and enjoy the retreat! How awesome!!

Deb said...

Hey Carey!
I will definitely tell Beth that you miss her and tell her to get in touch with you. Beth is so bad about keeping in touch...she doesn't even call me hardly ever! I just call her because I KNOW I won't be getting a call that often. She stays pretty busy with homeschooling the four of her kids K-5 to 4th grade. Hey, have you ever heard of above rubies ministry? It's awesome. If there is ever a retreat in your area you should go. Go to aboverubies.org and check it out. Take care!

Candice, hey there girl! How's that baby doing?! Tell your sisters I say hey. Wish I could be there to hang out with ya'! Love you guys!

undergroundcrowds said...

they are cute sisters. How are things adjusting?

Carey said...

Thanks Deb! Ive heard of above rubies, but never been to a retreat or anything. I will have to look into it more.
Have a great weekend.

Deb said...

Sara,
Things are great now and we are in a schedule of sorts. Sophia sleeps all night. She eats at 10, 3am and 6am, but she goes right back to sleep after I feed her. The key to that is she stays wide awake (for the most part) from 8-10pm. Thank you for the birth announcement. Keane is cute, but I'm sure you've heard that already. I have a gift for him, do I send it to Germany, because I noticed the return address was different on your birth announcement? Let me know...

just life