Monday, February 18, 2008

The Sun Refused to Shine



It was a terrible day for us to take Mimi(grandma) and Aunt Gail in from LA to the beach, but so be it, we still went. Grandma and Sophia stayed in the car because it was so windy the sand was kicking up. It looked like it was going to pour rain any minute and did I mention the tornado warnings and lighting and hail? Nevertheless, the kids had a blast. We found this neat kid's playground that was right on the beach behind this cool beach barbecue restaurant. Brian's family made a quick visit to come and see the baby for three days then they had to hurry back to work. It was a very pleasant time for all, especially the kids.

2 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

You were going to that beach come tornado or high water! I love the photos - I still can't believe how much your kids look like the Ashmore's I remember growing up!

I love the windswept look! :-)

CANDICE said...

I love the picture of Lauren. Her eyes look so blue in that pic!

just life