Friday, September 28, 2007

It's a Girl!

So, it's a girl. Yeah! Who thought it would be so hard to get a picture of the ultrasound picture?! Anyway, my belly's getting bigger and it feels like everything else is getting bigger, too. I'm past feeling like a beached whale...now I'm more likely to be compared to a buffalo. Ya' know when you're at the store and you feel like everybody is staring at your stomache? I feel like saying, "So what? Haven't you ever seen a chubby pregnant lady before?" Some good news is the baby appears to be completely healthy. Amen for that! God is good. He always is!

4 comments:

Carey said...

Congratulations! Thats great news!

marshan said...

Yay!!! Congrats!!!!!

Deb said...

Thanks guys!

Ann-Marie said...

I'm so late on this, Deb. But congratulations! I'm so happy for you! The more girls, the better. Just MHO!

just life