Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I'm Gone

Yup, I'm gone.
Well, I will be gone tomorrow morning for a week and a half. Me, my husband and our four children 7 and under. Yeah, I know, what are we thinking?? It'll be the first time in a while that we've been together on a trip like this. I hope all goes well and if it doesn't that the Lord will give us grace and the level of maturity it takes to handle unexpected problems that seem to arise on trips like these.

It'll be a good trip, it'll be a good trip, it'll be a good trip...if I say this enough, will it happen? Oh me of little faith. Welp, glad to go and see all the faces I'll see. Especially my sis. My one and only sis. :)

I'm gone. Yippee. Open road and screaming baby. Okay, it's not all bad...

1 comment:

undergroundcrowds said...

yeah, now I can leave comments without a problem!!!!

just life