Saturday, March 14, 2009

Rainy, Dreary and Sickly






















I guess these photos reflect how we are feeling today. I feel sick and blah. The kids have had rounds of fevers for a week now. I think we are on the last kid to have this virus so that is one side of optimism for you. It has been rainy all day and is it me or does that make a sick person feel worse? I feel worse but I do so love to open the windows in the sunroom and hear the rain pitter patter all of the yard. Now, there is something soothing about hearing the rain. I'm growing weary...hopefully just a few more days of this. One thing about sickness is that it forces you to slow down to a stop and realize what is most important in that moment. In a world of such busyness that's a good thing.

2 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Ugh! Sorry you're sick. Hope you are all up and feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

One of my friends already told me about this place and I do not regret that I found this article.

just life