Saturday, March 7, 2009

How Smart is Your Right Foot?

HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?

You have to try this , it takes 2 seconds. I could not believe this!!! It is from an orthopedic surgeon............



This will boggle your mind and you will keep you trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but, you can't. It's pre-programmed in your brain!



1. Without anyone watching you (they will think you are GOOFY......) and while sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.



2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.

6 comments:

a joyful nusiance said...

I can do it!

a joyful nusiance said...

Oh yah, what kind of camera did you get?? I would love to get a new 1.

Deb said...

It's a canon powershot. It'll run ya' 230 at best buy. It's cheaply made, but it takes great, no-brainer shots especially outside. I bet if you read the manual and fiddled around with it you could figure out how to take awesome pics in any light.

Hey I tried to do the foot thing. No such luck. :) Hope you and yours are well!

Deb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Juliet said...

I on the other hand, could not do it. And YES I did look goofy.

Congratulations on your new camera.

The Beard Bunch said...

I was able to do it, but I think it has to do with being left-handed. Thanks for the good laugh, Deb!

just life