Saturday, January 10, 2009

Who Says Ya' Can't?


The camilias are blooming early again this year and who says ya' can't pick 'em when there is so many of them and their mine? The poor dears can't figure out that it's really winter and not spring. The camilias, that is. Around here all the seasons can be interchangeable and that's down right weird for a northern chick like me. We have distinct seasons where I come from. Well, I am enjoying our weather no matter how extreme. 70 degrees and no snow...I like it. I like it a lot.

3 comments:

CANDICE said...

I would love to take Brielle's Picture's in front of that.!! Pretty.

Deb said...

We have quite a few flowering bushes like that in our yard and it's one of the highlights of my year to see them all bloom. God is awesome.

Juliet said...

Any of us Northern would have loved to have 70 degree temp here last week...it was so cold.

Beautiful flowering bush.

just life