Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Baby is Here!

Sophia Grace Paul was born on Thursday, January 10th!

She was 9 and 1/2 pounds and 20 inches long and has cute peach fuzz for hair!

So did I have a c-section or a natural home birth?

STAY TUNED FOR ALL THE DETAILS AS I AM TRYING TO FIND THE RIGHT WORDS TO EXPRESS THIS ROLLER COASTER RIDE OF A WEEK WHICH INCLUDES LIFE AND DEATH, FAITH AND DOCTORS, AND INTUTION...

Oh, and along with that, I'll include some pictures of my beautiful and *thank God* healthy baby girl.

Click back soon in a day or two....

7 comments:

marshan said...

Congratulations. I'm so excited for you guys, and can't wait to see pics of the baby! I bet she's adorable!

Ann-Marie said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to the details. Love from your Illinois family!

Carey said...

Congratulations!

Juliet said...

Congratulations!!! Since I visited Grandmother...I know what happened. But we all so happy for the new additon to the family.
Love, AJ

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see her!!! I love her name. luv your cuz.

Anonymous said...

oh yeah. what is your mailing address? I sent a thank you card but it was returned to me? well when you have time. or if not thank you for the adorable baby gifts. love candice

Deb said...

Thank you all!
Candice, my address is:
1800 Muscogee Road
Cantonment, FL 32533

Can't wait to see your baby, Candice and Sara!

just life