Monday, July 13, 2009

Wedding Bells and Flower Girl Bloopers








We just got back from a whirlwind trip to Loo*e*z*anna to see Brian's youngest brother get married. Lauren was the flower girl and she was so cute. Shortly after we arrived we went to the wedding rehearsal where Lauren got to practice slowly walking up and down the aisle several times. Well, I didn't explain to her in fine detail that she would have a basket with flower petals in it and that she would have to throw the petals on the aisle while she walked down it. So....right before it was her turn to come down the aisle the lady that cues her told her to throw the petals as she walked, but she paused because she didn't understand. Then she proceeded and did what she thought she should and stopped every couple of feet, bent down and placed the petals on the floor all the way down the entire aisle. Well! That took a while and I'm so glad that everyone thought that was so cute. I was a little embarrassed because I didn't explain all that to her better. What was so funny is that the ring bearer came down the aisle arm in arm with her and he was so confused as to what she was doing. Very cute. I wish I had video of that one. Anyway, it was a nice wedding and I wish Justin and Stephanie all the best. :)


2 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Awww...I think that is such a CUTE story. What an honor to be in a wedding! I love the photos, Deb! Your kids are growing up - and still so adorable!

Carol Lea Ashmore said...

Lovely pictures of wedding. Three trips in less than two months - wow! Love, Mom

just life