Thursday, August 27, 2009

Divine Brownies and What Else Could There Be?



Okay...I love brownies. Who doesn't? But when you take the ordinary brownie and turn it into a divine explosion of chocolate in your mouth it brings a whole new meaning for the love of all things brownie. Here's what you do:

-Buy one of the above brownie mix and three of the above chocolate bar.
-Mix the box mix as directed(I use the cake recipe)
-Then put half of the mix in a 13x9 pan
-Unwrap the chocolate bars and layer them on top of your brownie mix in the pan (and, hey, if you want to use cheaper candy bars, go ahead!)
-Then pour and smooth the rest of the mix on top of the bars
-Bake as directed and then...

Die from deliciousness!
Maybe this is an old trick, but I have never tried this before and I wish I had.







1 comment:

Cup of Joe with three sugars said...

Hey Deb,

how goes it? Did you enjoy your summer? I liked your brownie idea. I just may have to try that. :o) Thought I would share one with you that is just the yummiest. http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes.aspx/peanut-butter-truffle-brownies
It was a big hit at the picnics we brought it to. Cant have too many yummy brownie recipies. :o)
Have a good day!

Jess

just life