Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What Little I Know

Well, I'm sending out an S.O.S. I'm asking all of whoever you are to pray for my father-in-law. He fell four days ago and injured his head. They rushed him to the hospital to surgically remove a hematoma that he developed in his brain as a result of his falling. Today we got word that he flatlined yesterday and lost oxygen to his brain while the doctors tried to revive him. The doctors also found another hematoma on the stem of his brain and they say that even if he survives the next surgery that he will possibly be a vegetable for the rest of his life.

I'm praying for a miracle.

6 comments:

undergroundcrowds said...

I'm praying Deb

Carey said...

Im praying for your family Deb.

Deb said...

Thanks for praying. It's looking grim, but I believe nothing is impossible with God.

Cup of Joe with three sugars said...

We are praying, too, Deb.

Ann-Marie said...

Absolutely praying for you and your family!

Ann with an E said...

Thinking of you guys. Mom said she got to talk to you. Call me when you get some free time. I love you. God's comfort be with you.

Love me

just life